RED SEA GATEWAY TERMINAL IMPROVES OPERATIONAL VISIBILITY WITH N4
N4 HAS BEEN CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE "EXCELLENT TOOL" TO OPTIMIZE TERMINAL OPERATIONS, ALSO FOR RECORDING AND TRACING ENTIRE TERMINAL ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS.
- IT Manager, Red Sea Gateway Terminals
- Solved for the following challenges with Navis N4:
- Quay crane productivity and vessel turn time
- Equipment utilization in the yard
- Efficiency with gate processes
- Inventory management
- Event monitoring
- Purchased Navis N4 over the following competitors:
- Rates the following N4 capabilities, as they compare to competitors:
- Scalability: somewhat superior
- Performance potential: neutral
- Technology platform: neutral
- Company expertise: neutral
- Moved to Navis N4 for the following reasons:
- To better optimize operations
- To prepare for or implement automated equipment or operational processes
- Increased the productivity of their IT staff by 25-49% with Navis N4.
- Increased gate operational productivity by 25-49% with Navis N4.
- Productivity of their yard operation increased by 50-74% with navis N4.
- Improved the productivity of their vessel load and discharge operation by 50-74% with Navis N4.