Registration Now Open for Navis’ Carrier and Vessel Solutions Conference 2018
October 30, 2018
Customer conference will explore ship ecosystem and latest developments in day-to-day shipping operations to prepare ocean-shipping community to meet industry challenges and drive profit
Navis, a part of Cargotec Corporation, and the leading provider of maritime software solutions for cargo and vessel performance, announced that registration for the 2018 Carrier and Vessel Solutions Customer Conference is open. This year’s one-day customer and user event will take place on November 20, 2018 in Hamburg, Germany. Over the course of the conference, industry experts will hold workshops, breakout sessions and collaborative discussions on increasingly connected technologies for effective and safe day-to-day cargo and ship operations as well as collaboration within the shipping ecosystem.
In the transforming ocean transport landscape, Navis continues its journey towards the vision of a vessel-centric data network that links ship owners, ship managers, liner operators, terminals and all stakeholders with shared interest in operational cargo and vessel data. Attendees of the conference will learn how the increasingly connected software suite from Navis and XVELA, the collaborative maritime business platform, helps unlock greater productivity across the technical, operational and compliance aspects of day-to-day shipping operations.
Sessions for the conference are organized in three tracks –Performance, Collaboration and Compliance. A sample of the presentations at the event include:
- Showcase of new breakbulk and container planning solutions that optimize vessel utilization. Update MACS3 consulting services helping to assess a planned vessel modification
- How to boost environmental-friendly vessel performance from a cargo perspective
- Connecting loading computer MACS3 with performance monitoring – cloud solutions for analysis of cargo and vessel performance
- Update on XVELA’s optimized berth window management solution
- Preview on Bluetracker Collaboration Center
- Update on latest lashing regulations in MACS3 loading computer
- IMO DCS / MRV – How to ensure a smooth verification and reporting process
During the collaborative workshops, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss current customer challenges and pain points related to operations and join forces to identify potential solutions and explore improvement scenarios. Throughout the show, they will also receive updates on the latest product innovation and implementations coming out of Navis Carrier Vessel Solutions since its inaugural conference in 2017. Navis continues to focus on product developments that will transform and optimize customer operations and meet their varying needs.
For more information and registration details, please visit https://www.navis.com/en/ncvs-customer-conference-2018/.