WE MAKE A REAL IMPACT
At Navis, we know that the world relies on an efficient global supply chain. Our mission critical software and services support and optimize this supply chain - making global trade smarter, safer and more sustainable for everyone.
WE SPAN THE GLOBE
You can find Navis employees in 45 locations across 19 countries, spanning 6 continents. Meet some of our Navis team.
Meet Sharmilla Srinivasan
Meet Peter Miedema
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Meet Clarke Cole
Meet Peter Charron
Meet Selke Eichler
We Care For Our People
We understand that your work life needs to support your whole life. That's why we've invested in a set of great benefits for our employees.
- Competitive healthcare plans to keep you and your loved ones healthy and thriving
- A retirement savings match and financial planning services to set you up for success
- A global wellness program investing in your mental, social, financial and physical health
- A charitable giving match supporting the causes our employees are passionate about
- Free breakfast and snacks to keep you energized all day
- Education assistance & career development to support your lifelong learning goals
We Commit To a Diverse & Inclusive Culture
The business case for an inclusive working environment is clear – diverse companies perform better, they are more profitable and their employees are more engaged. But at Navis, the issue of diversity and inclusion is more than just numbers and statistics.
Our software and services enable global trade; 90% of the goods in the world are transported via container. This unique market positioning exposes us to the true power of diversity and pushes us to create an environment where every Navis employee feels included, empowered and celebrated.
Whether through our executive-sponsored Inclusion & Diversity strategy, our efforts to promote gender pay parity, our employee resource groups or our informal rewards and recognition, Navis is committed to the journey of inclusion and to being Better Together.