Are you missing out on potential revenue?
Did you know that the logistics industry under-invoices for work it does by an average of 3-12%? This results in revenue leakage that robs your business of hard earned profits. At an average of $100 per TEU, this could amount to $3 million to $12 million in lost revenue.
Can your terminal relate to any of these billing related issues?
- We have too many customer specific variances to simple service / contract structure
- Number of ‘exceptions’ are limiting Standard Processes
- Majority of invoices manually checked by staff
- No Single Source of Truth between operational and billing systems on data
- Most of invoice ‘disputes’ arise from Container Yard Other (CYO) services
- Limited visibility on actual profitability by customer / financial analysis
Navis Billing offers the opportunity to transform billing business processes:
- Simpler, more standard processes and service structure to drive productivity and automated invoice generation/issue
- Breakdown silo’s across the business and remove duplication in work/effort
- Clear accountability / ownership for end to end business processes
- Improve data quality to support better decision making
- Rationalize number of reports and stop manual ‘massaging’ of data
- Spend more time analyzing data to provide business insights